Solutions for School Floor Renovations
Summer is a busy time for school renovations to minimize disruption during the academic year. Time is critical and projects can bring on challenging problems that need solutions. Maxxon has a portfolio of innovative commercial products that bring solutions to each project. And our commercial team of experts are ready to help. They can be on-site to provide solutions to save you time and money.
Chemical Abatement and Asbestos Containment
Maxxon Commercial Isolate locks down chemically-abated slabs, asbestos and other contaminants in concrete slabs. It also blocks the migration of moisture, preventing future flooring failures. Isolate can be applied over properly prepared tile so you can save on costly demolitions. No mechanical prep is needed so there is no dust. Maxxon Commercial Isolate and a Maxxon underlayment or self-leveler deliver a subfloor ready for finished flooring.Learn more about Isolate
Densified and Non-Porous Slabs
This environmentally safe, specially formulated liquid quickly and effectively removes densifiers, dirt, efflorescence and other contaminants from concrete in as little as 15 minutes after application. Profile is spray applied and is neutralized and cleaned up with water. No shotblasting is needed to achieve a CSP of 1-4 depending on dwelling time. No dust or grinding, just time and money saved.
Learn more about Profile
Adhesive and Thinset Removal
Maxxon Commercial Unglued Adhesive Remover is an advanced chemical technology effective in the removal of pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs) and other flooring mastics, glues and adhesives (water-based and non-water-based). Maxxon Commercial Unglued is non-toxic and fully biodegradable. Its fast-acting formula eliminates the need for time-consuming mechanical or abrasive removal of old adhesive in flooring renovation projects.
Maxxon® Commercial Unset Thinset Remover is an advanced chemical de-bonding technology that is effective for the removal of many types of polymer-modified thinset and broadloom carpet adhesives. The easy to apply and fast-acting formula eliminates the need for mechanical removal of these products.Learn more about UngluedLearn more about Unset
MVP One Primer
Ready-to-use, zero-VOC moisture barrier and primer.
- Use over concrete slabs up to 100% RH and a pH of 14
- Concrete profiling not required
- Quick drying - install underlayment or patch in 30-60 minutes
- Less than 0.10 perm rating as required by ASTM F3010 (meets or exceeds ASTM E96)
MVP Two-Part Epoxy
Traditional Two-Part Epoxy is a 100% solids epoxy coating.
- Designed for interior use over concrete with high moisture and/or pH levels
- Zero VOCs
- Outstanding performance with a perm rating of less than 0.10
- Fast cure formulation — in as little 4 hours
- Low viscosity promotes superior adhesion
Moisture Mitigation and Contaminant Control.
- Protects flooring systems by blocking the migration of moisture, destructive abatement chemicals and other contaminants
- Easy to apply—roll directly onto properly prepared abated concrete, existing cutback adhesives, or correctly secured VAT, VCT and ceramic tiles
- Roller-applied for easy application
- Moisture barrier up to 100% RH